Jump to content

alfa1

Members
  • Content Count

    46
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

2 Followers

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. i have airpay mathode if you need contact me pm
  2. which you want state area confirm man
  3. i am intrested you have icq
  4. Elihu Yale please unbanned my account alfa1
  5. 93% of the cards I bought from YL came out dead and the other 7% insufficient funds or 10 $If someone wants to sell my account with a balance of $ 205 + the subscription of $ 150 to only $ 250 they write to me as a private
  6. Dear fraudsters, We are in need of someone or group of people equipped with MSR and embosser for US shopping. If you are interested please PM me and have your equipment close for taking picture for proof. We send small number of dumps first after you gained our trust we send more daily. Thanks.
  7. I'M DOING LOOKUP SERVICESDL NUMBER LOOKUPSSN AND DOB LOOKUPMMN LOOKUPTELEPHONE LOOKUPTAX ID LOOKUPCAR LOOKUPBANKS OPEN UPFULLZ OR PROS AVAILABLEI ACCEPT ESCROW TO ALL MY SERVICESCardingmate ESCROW IS MORE THAN WELCOME
×
×
  • Create New...